When I ask my kids what I should make for dinner, I already know their answer. “Pasta Mozzarella, please.” I’ve been making this for years and my kids gave it the name Pasta Mozzarella. If you are having a hectic day and want to make something quick, this is for you. Family members have begged on hands and knees for me to give them this recipe. I tell them for $100 I will give it to them. But for you, the cost will be free with one condition. Make it soon!
- 1 box (1lb) Penne pasta (or other tube shaped pasta)
- 16oz mozzarella cheese, diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 large tomatoes, diced or 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 pkg Good Seasons Italian salad dressing
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, cut up
1. Boil pasta till al dente, according to package instructions and drain.
2. While pasta is cooking, in a large bowl, whisk the dressing, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
3. Add the pasta, cheese, tomatoes and basil to the dressing and stir to combine. Serve immediately or at room temp.